DUDU N GIRLIE offers a wide selection of essential sheets and blankets in a mouth-watering choice of baby colours. Using fine quality yarns we offer a wide range of textures across all bedding sizes, from Moses basket to cot beds.The extensive choice allows parents to mix and match their baby’s bedding, layering sheets, Terry towelling nappy.
And blankets in accordance with the nursery temperature. The collection includes soft, jersey fitted sheets and classic cotton flannelette. Blankets include traditional cellular blankets or cuddly polar fleece.
- Flat Nappies – Terry Towelling Nappy , nappies that come as a flat piece of fabric, which you then fold to make a suitable size and shape for your baby’s’ needs.
- Terry nappies in particular are extremely versatile, there are many ways to fold them, so if you start to get leaks or the nappy seems a bit small,
- you simply try a new fold! The 60x60cm size is a superb value birth to potty option, and you won’t beat it for value for money.
- If you find this size too bulky at first, consider investing in some 50cm or even 40cm nappies for the early weeks.
- Most babies will be fine with the 50cm size to begin with. Smaller terries can be stored and used as boosters later on. All flat nappies require a separate wrap.
- Terry Towelling Nappy, also known as reusable nappies or ‘real nappies’, have plenty of benefits.
- Better for the environment Research suggests disposables can take up to 500 years to rot in landfill. By contrast, real nappies are reusable.
- Terry Nappy
- Better for babyTerry Towelling Nappy don’t contain the chemicals in disposables so pose less risk to baby’s health.
- They may also make your baby more receptive to potty training at an earlier age.
- Better for your budgetTo put your baby in disposables can cost up to £936 whilst washables, depending on the type and the number you buy,
- can cost from as little as £49. Plus, they can be re-used on several babies.